Holt Recruitment Group is a recruitment business which provides work-finding services to its clients and work-seekers. The Company must process personal data (including sensitive personal data) so that it can provide these services – in doing so, the Company acts as a data controller.
“Personal details” held through the course of recruitment include the following:
- Full name and address
- Contact details including, telephone, mobile and email
- Your CV and/or employment history including job titles and start/leave dates
- Education, training and certifications
- Date of birth
We will not disclose your information to any third parties under any circumstances without your prior permission to do so and expressly in relation to work-finding services (unless required to do so by law).
You have the right to request a copy of the information held about you and furthermore the removal or correction of any information you believe to be inaccurate. Any requests in relation to personal data should be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. or by calling 01202 552915. Please ensure sufficient return contact details are provided for our acknowledgement of the request and to deliver the outcome.
All personal data is held on a secure server. Employees of the Holt Recruitment Group are trained on what constitutes a data breach and are aware of internal reporting procedures.
Calls received and external calls made by Holt Recruitment Group may be recorded. Call recordings will not be routinely retrieved, however, some examples of the circumstances in which calls will be retrieved are shown (but not limited to) below:
- There is a threat to the health and safety of staff or visitors or for the prevention or detection of crime;
- It is necessary to check compliance with regulatory procedures;
- It is necessary to investigate a complaint;
- It is part of a management ‘quality check’ that service standards are being met; or
- It will support the continued improvement of standards in call handling through use in training and coaching our staff.
Download our Holt Recruitment Group Modern Slavery Policy.
Holt Recruitment Group is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Registration Number: 11022389